1. Promoter: An African Array C.C. T/A The Safari Index
2. Entry to this competition is through the website www.safari-index.com. In order to enter one needs to vote for at least one nominee in one of the categories for Safari Index’s Big Tuskers Safari Experience Awards. Only one entry per vote is allowed and only one vote per category is allowed. Only competition entries submitted online via this website and confirmed by clicking the link the vote confirmation email will be accepted. The Safari Index is not liable for any entries that get lost or which are not received, are damaged or are invalid.
3. The competition runs from 10 February – 31 August 2017. The winner of the prize will be notified by email no later than 12th November 2017. If The Safari Index do not receive a response by 15th November 2017, The Safari Index reserves the right to select another winner.
4. The competition is open to anyone who votes for a nominee in the Big Tusker awards and confirms their vote by clicking the vote confirmation link in the email. In order to vote the entrant accepts that he or she will be added to The Safari Index newsletter database and will receive newsletters and notifications. The
5. To take part in the competition you must be over 18 years of age on 1 January 2017. Employees or representatives of The Safari Index or their families, or any agency working directly on this project, are prohibited from entering this competition.
6. To win, entrants must vote for at least one nominee in one category and confirm their vote by clicking on the confirmation link in an auto-generated vote confirmation email.
7. No purchase is necessary. Participation in the competition is free, apart from normal internet costs.
8. Proizes include:
• 2 Nights accommodation for 2 people at a luxury game lodge including all meals and activities
• Safari hampers and products
9. The prize is correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
10. By entering this competition, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
11. By entering this competition, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by the Promoter for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition and communicate future promotions to you.
12. The Safari Index is not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may influence the development of this promotion.
13. The Safari Index has arranged this competition with the best of intentions but cannot take any liability for any obligations that may arise in connection with the competition or the prizes. Any tax on the prize is to be paid by the winners. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have adequate travel insurance in place and all necessary travel documentation. The prize has no cash alternative.
14. Privacy: The Safari Index will use your contact details to send you eNewsletters from The Safari Index. Personal details won’t be shared with any 3rd parties. eNewsletters include general information about the African safari industry, what to see and do, special offers, recommended experiences etc. This service is free of cost and can be finished whenever wanted.
15. Entrants should read and accept the website’s rules and the conditions of entry; by entering the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted the rules and conditions.